Dietetics and Nutrition
- To resolve or improve symptoms associated with food allergies and other non-allergic food hypersensitivities
- To provide personalised information and advice to help achieve improvement or resolution of symptoms triggered by foods
- To provide nutrition advice to achieve or maintain a nutritious diet within required dietary restrictions
- To achieve as diverse a diet as possible within the dietary restrictions
- To address lifestyle issues associated with having food allergies and a restricted diet
Tanya works face to face and remotely and offers:
- Dietary management of immediate food allergies and anaphylaxis and delayed food allergies and hypersensitivities.
- Diagnostic exclusion diets.
- Dietary investigation and management of skin, gut and respiratory conditions associated with foods.
- Including: eczema, asthma, rhinitis, urticaria, angioedema, reflux, vomiting, colic, coeliac, IBS etc.