COUNSELLING AND PSYCHOTHERAPY
- Face to face and remote consultations
- Working all ages, including children and adolescents
- Louise works alongside her patients to identify patterns of behaviour which will enable them to understand how the presenting issue is viewed and consider alternative responses.
- She will help identify strengths, so that with encouragement, the world can be seen through a different ‘lens’ and enable a move forward with hope and optimism. This can be helpful for those feeling ‘stuck’ and can enable freedom of choice.
- Counselling provides the opportunity to feel heard and helps the patient develop the courage to find their own solutions to perceived difficulties.
SOME OF THE CONDITIONS LOUISE WORKS WITH:
- Eating Disorder
- Low Self Esteem
- Louise is a qualified and registered counsellor, psychotherapist and CBT practitioner.
- She uses all her skills, qualifications and experience to support her counselling, CBT and psychotherapy work.
- Louise strongly believes in the mind-body connection and that holding onto thoughts and feelings can lead to negatively impacting on mental health.
- Louise trained as a Registered Midwife and then became a Community Practitioner and a Health Visitor.
- Louise has extensive experience in Reflexology and Maternity Reflexology.
- Louise is married with three children and lives in Thame.
Louise is an independent qualified and registered practitioner working as an individual business and uses the Practice to manage her patient appointments
LOUISE ALSO OFFERS AS SEPARATE THERAPIES: Reflexology, Indian Head Massage and Reiki:
- The principles are based upon the theory that different areas of the feet (or hands), relate to corresponding parts of the body.
- Pressure is applied and adjusted accordingly, depending on levels of sensitivity. This is a non-invasive treatment.
- Reflexology can relieve everyday stress, help relaxation, aid sleep and promote a sense of well-being.
- It is suitable for all ages, from children to the elderly and pregnant ladies following the first trimester (12 weeks).
- Clients who have had heart conditions; depression; strokes and cancer can be treated, although it is advisable to consult with your Medical Practitioner if you are unsure if the treatment is suitable for you.
- Reflexology does not claim to diagnose or cure – but there are a number of benefits which in turn aid certain conditions and provide a feeling of deep relaxation.
INDIAN HEAD MASSAGE
- Indian head massage has been used in Asia for over 5,000 years and works specifically on the area surrounding the head, scalp, face, neck, shoulders and upper back.
- Indian head massage comes from Ayurveda, an ancient method involving natural therapies, which takes into account mind, body and spirit
- The treatment is soothing and relaxing and can help relieve stress.
Counselling: £68 : 50 minutes
Reflexology: £50 : 50 minutes
Indian Head, Back, Neck and Shoulders with Facial Acupressure – £50 : 50 minutes
Indian Head, Back, Neck and Shoulders with hand Reflexology – £50 : 50 minutes