Rehabilitation/ Personal Training/ Strength & Conditioning
- Working with clients following general surgery, shoulder and knee operations (ACL, PCL, MCL), partial & full knee replacements and hip replacements.
- Working with clients prior to surgery, experiencing the menopause, with osteoporosis, post head trauma, pre/post cancer treatment and stage one Parkinson’s.
- Bridging the gap between medical treatment and full recovery working alongside musculoskeletal practitioners.
- Jon ‘s aims are to get his clients stronger, help them rebuild confidence and regain as much function as possible.
- Clients can choose a single session to learn exercise under supervision, or a have series of sessions for a longer term relationship in order to progress.
- Jon carefully assesses each client and works with their particular needs, he firmly believes there is no one size fits all approach.
- Exercise doesn’t have to be about being the fastest or strongest, it can also be about getting back to normal. There is strong evidence for the health benefits of exercise and done correctly it can make a real difference in the management of a wide range of conditions and age related muscle loss (sarcopenia).
- Over 6 years experience as strength and conditioning coach
- Jon developed his passion for fitness and coaching while serving in the RAF, training recruits and teaching miliary skills,
- Having also had a career as a solicitor, Jon appreciates that free time is too precious to be wasted, As a result his approach to training is that it has to be evidence based, enjoyable and tailored to the individual needs with tangible results.
For more information about Jon please follow the link to his website: https://jondayfitness.com/
Jon is an independent qualified and registered practitioner working as an individual business and uses the Practice to manage his patient appointments
£55 : 60 minutes
£45 : 45 minutes
£30 : 30 minutes