- A safe and effective treatment that involves the insertion of very fine needles into specific points on the body.
- Treatment considers the whole person both physically and emotionally and is tailored for each patient, addressing the root cause of illness alongside treating specific symptoms.
- Regulates the nervous system, reduces stress, and can stimulate the body’s own innate healing and recovery mechanisms.
- A professionally trained practitioner who is registered with the British Acupuncture Council employ knowledge of Chinese Medical theory and western biomedicine in assessing treatment.
- Officially recognised by NICE (National Institute for Health and Care Excellence) for long term chronic pain and tension-type headaches.
- Stress, anxiety, depression, chronic fatigue, and insomnia.
- Digestive disorders, including IBS, bloating and constipation.
- Menstrual problems and menopausal symptoms.
- Musculoskeletal pain such as sciatica, lower back, knee, and hip pain.
- Headaches and migraines.
- Claire is a fully qualified traditional acupuncturist, having graduated from The Acupuncture Academy in 2023 with a Professional Licentiate in Acupuncture – a three-year degree level qualification accredited by the British Acupuncture Accreditation Board.
- She has a compassionate and holistic approach and has seen acupuncture benefit her patients on both emotional and physical levels.
- Claire also uses adjunctive techniques such as moxa herbs, cupping and gua sha in treatments when needed.
- Claire is married with three children and lives in a small village near Thame.
Initial Consultation and Treatment (90 mins) £65
Single treatment (60mins) £55
Block Package (Recommended) – £225 (£45 per treatment)
1 x Initial Consultation and Treatment (90 mins) 4 x single treatments (60 mins)