- Massage can help with relieving everyday stress, assist relaxation, aiding sleep and promoting a sense of well-being
SPORTS AND REMEDIAL MASSAGE
- Sports and remedial massage offers a specific treatment for those that are physically active either in sport, profession or their hobbies and also those with a more sedentary lifestyle
- A number of techniques are available during a sports and remedial massage including deep tissue massage, stretching, myofascial release, taping and dry needling – treatments are adapted to suit individual requirements
- Minor sports and overuse injuries
- Pre and post event
- Maintenance treatments to complement a training plan
- General muscle tension or discomfort including lower back pain, neck and shoulder discomfort, tension headaches
- Assist rehabilitation of acute and chronic injuries including post surgery
- Maintenance treatments for chronic pain conditions and neurological disorders including fibromyalgia and multiple sclerosis
- Feelings of tension and stress
- Can be used in conjunction with other musculoskeletal therapies including chiropractic, osteopathy and physiotherapy
- Alex qualified in 2012 and has since then has worked continually treating a wide range of injury and fitness issues.
- He works with all ages including the elderly and disabled as well as local athletes.
- Alex completed the Madeira Island Ultra Trail this year. Over 30 hours continuously running 116km from one side of the island to the other over peaks of 1862 metres.
- He is married to Andrea, who is also a sports masseuse and pilates instructor and they live with their two children in Thame.
Alex is an independent qualified and registered practitioner working as an individual business and uses the Practice to manage his patient appointments
Massage: Sports and Remedial/Holistic £55 (1 hr), £30 (30 mins), £80 (90 mins).