- Primary healthcare profession that specialises in the diagnosis, treatment and management of neuromusculoskeletal conditions.
- Thorough history and examination to determine the underlying cause of the complaint.
- Treatment techniques include manipulation, mobilisation, soft tissue work (trigger point therapy, friction, massage), Dry Needling as well as tailored advice and exercises.
- Treatment aims to improve function, increase mobility and reduce pain. It is tailored to each individual meaning patients of all ages can be helped.
- General, acute & chronic back ache and back pain; including lumbago and sciatica.
- Mechanical neck pain.
- Headaches arising from the neck (cervicogenic).
- Migraine prevention.
- Elbow pain and tennis elbow arising from associated MSK conditions of the back and neck, but not isolated occurrences.
- Cramps, joint pains, muscle spasms.
- Shoulder complaints (dysfunction, disorders and pain) and rotator cuff injuries (disease or disorders).
- Ankle pain and plantar fasciitis (short term management).
- Graduated from the Anglo-European College of Chiropractic (Bournemouth) in 2009.
- 13 years experience working in The Netherlands and UK.
- Practised in the Netherlands for 10 years before recently moving back to the UK with his family.
- Antoine has worked closely with triathlon, tennis and hockey clubs in the past, helping with both prevention and rehabilitation of injuries.
- Passionate about functional movement and helping patients understand their underlying problem and what they can do to improve.
- He enjoys running, cycling and exploring the public foot paths with his young family and dog.
Antoine is an independent qualified and registered practitioner working as an individual business and uses the Practice to manage his patient appointments
Initial Appointment £65 (50 mins)
Appointments £55 (25 mins)